Dealers, and artists, herein referred to as Exhibitors, understand that these rules are established to ensure a safe, orderly, and proper dealer and artist space, and to protect the safety, security, liability, and public image of the convention and/or it’s attendees. Exhibitors agree that rules and policies, including these, are important and necessary for the smooth operation of the event, and they agree to abide by all such rules and policies.
Booth Set up –
Exhibitors will be allowed to begin set up on Friday September 8th, 2017 from 7:00pm. – 9:00pm. As Well as on Saturday September 9th, from 10:00am – 11:00am. The Exhibitor or individual familiar with the items at the booth must be present at the display at all times during the Convention hours of operation. Demonstrations and, or explanations of the art, or other items at the booth are encouraged where possible, and appropriate.
Registration Fee –
There is a $50.00 fee, for exhibitors that are selling merchandise. The fee is per requested booth space. You may request 1 or 2 booth spaces.
The Fee includes – One Booth Space, One Table, Two Chairs, and Two Badges.
Additional Item Fees –
- Tables: One table per booth space is provided; 1 additional table per rented booth space will be available for an additional charge of $10.00.
- Chairs: Two chairs per booth space are provided; up to 2 additional chairs will be available for an additional charge of $2.00, per chair.
- Badges: Two Badges per booth space are provided; up to 2 additional badges will be available for an additional charge of $3.00 per badge.
Important Dates/Times –
|Friday, July 27th , 2018||–||Application Deadline|
|Friday, September 7th, 2018||–||Set up 7:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Saturday, September 8th, 2018||–||Check in 10:00am – 11:00am|
|Set up 9:00am – 11:00am|
|Event time 11:00am – 8:00pm|
|Tear down 8:00pm|
General Information –
All exhibitors should be aware that all reasonable measures will be taken to ensure security. Neither the Fandom Dakota Convention and its affiliates, nor Northern State University are responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Only two chairs will be allowed behind each Exhibitor table, so as not to infringe about the space of other Exhibitors, No exceptions. Exhibitors must not exceed the allotted space of their table, especially if sharing the table between multiple Exhibitors.
- Exhibition space is not always in a lockable room, and Exhibitors should understand that they could be required to take down and remove all their things at night.
You are required to collect sales tax (8 % art and craft; 9% food) and report that to the SD Department of Revenue within 30 days after the event. Forms from the state will be given to each Exhibitor when they check in. The SD Department of Revenue will be furnished with a list of registered exhibitors and may attend the festival to check the exhibitors.
For more information, contact the SD Department of Revenue at (605) 626-2218.