Basic Requirement –
We are looking for dedicated, and motivated people. Here is your chance to be a part of something awesome, and help us create amazing memories for our community.
Please understand the commitment you are making, by reading the basic requirements. We love to have motivated people, but you need to be able to commit to the time and energy needed to be on staff. We love to accept all experience levels, and give everyone a chance at having fun, while helping us build a memorable event.
- Staff need to arrive at the con by 7:00 pm Friday, September 8th, 2017. for basic orientation and job delegation. (some exceptions are okay; we understand you may have a real job and/or other obligations)
- Staff must help approximately 2 to 6 hours on the day of the convention.
- Friday September 8th – Pre-Convention Preparation and Setup
- Saturday, September 9th – Day of Convention
- Staff must check their email regularly
- Ability to always be super friendly, while acting responsibly and professionally at the same time.
- Ability to take directions and communicate clearly.
- Some departments may have further requirements such as specialized skills.
- Having your own transportation to the Con is a Plus.
- Having your own lodgings at the Con is a Plus.
- Staff members must be at least 16, and legally able to help.
Perks of being on Staff –
- Unending adoration of other con-goers! If you are joining staff just to get free perks, and not because you have a passion for making other people have fun, then it’s probably not for you!
- Having a lot of fun while meeting and working with awesome people
- Either discounted or free admission to the convention
- Pizza and/or other snack foods during the convention
- Free con T-shirts and swag for staff-only, if available
- Lots of new friends
How To Apply –
Simply go to the menu item titled “Volunteer Staff Application,” click the link to open the application, fill it out, and send it to http://email@example.com