Basic Requirement –
We are looking for dedicated, and motivated people to be a part of something awesome, and help us create amazing memories for our community.
Please understand the commitment you are making, by reading the basic requirements.
We love to have motivated people, but please be able to commit the time, and energy needed to be one of our volunteer staff. We accept all experience, and ability levels while giving everyone a chance at having fun.
- Volunteer staff need to arrive at the con by 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, September 8, 2018. for basic orientation and job delegation. (some exceptions are okay; we understand you may have a real job and/or other obligations, just let us know).
- Staff must help approximately 2 to 6 hours on the day of the convention, but really, any time you can spare is really appreciated!
- Friday September 7th – Pre-Convention Preparation and Setup, if you’re available to assist before the day of the convention, let us know we always really appreciate any and all help.
- Saturday, September 8th – Day of Convention, Hours that are open to volunteer 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. The hours of the convention are Noon – 9:00 p.m.
- It’s really appreciated if volunteer staff check their email, or messenger regularly.
- Ability to be super friendly, while acting responsibly, and professionally at the same time.
- Ability to take directions and communicate clearly.
- Some departments may have further requirements such as specialized skills.
- Having your own transportation to the Con is a Plus.
- Having your own lodgings at the Con is a Plus.
- Staff members must be at least 16, and legally able to help.
Perks of being on Staff –
- Unending adoration of other con-goers! If you are joining staff just to get free perks, and not because you have a passion for making other people have fun, then it’s probably not for you!
- Tons of great opportunities for fantastic social media post! Just make sure to tag us.
- Having a lot of fun while meeting and working with all kinds of super fantastically awesome people.
- Free admission to the convention.
- Pizza and/or other snack foods, and drinks during the convention, as available.
- Free con T-shirts, and swag for staff-only, if available.
- Lots of new friends!
How To Apply –
Simply send a message to our Facebook messenger, or a note to our Email and let us know you would like to volunteer, when you’re availible, and any super awesome specialized skills you would like to share.